Do you have students who love to be rewarded?
- Give them a treat and bring them to the prestigious YABBA Awards Ceremony
- No cost involved!
- Wednesday 6 November 2013 – 9:20 am until 1:00pm
- Venue – Haileybury South Road Brighton
YABBA wants to make sure all schools that would like to have students participate in the YABBA Awards Ceremony on Wednesday 6 November 2013 can be accommodated. If you would like to bring students to this premier FREE event at Haileybury, South Road Brighton please fill in the form below – before 18 October 2013.
The Awards Ceremony program includes the presentation of YABBA winners’ citations followed by the opportunity to meet and engage with some of your students’ favourite creators during the book signing.
- 9:20 – Guests required to be seated
- 9:30 – Awards Ceremony commence
- 10:45 – Morning Tea
- 11:00 – Book signing
- 1:00 – Close of event
We will be announcing the venue for the 2014 Awards Ceremony soon.
So check back in Term 3 next year to book a seat for the 2013 Ceremony