Do you have students who love to be rewarded?
- Give them a treat and bring them to the prestigious YABBA Awards Ceremony
- No cost involved!
- Tuesday 28 October 2014 – 10:00am until 1:00pm
- Venue – Hillcrest Christian College, Clyde North
YABBA wants to make sure all schools that would like to have students participate in the YABBA Awards Ceremony on Tuesday 28 October 2014 can be accommodated. If you would like to bring students to this premier FREE event at Hillcrest Christian College, Soldiers Road, Clyde North please fill in the form below – before 10 October 2014.
The Awards Ceremony program includes the presentation of YABBA winners’ citations followed by the opportunity to meet and engage with some of your students’ favourite creators during the book signing.
- 9:45 – Guests required to be seated
- 10:00 – Awards Ceremony commence
- 11:15 – Morning Tea
- 11:45 – Book signing
- 1:00 – Close of event
Each year we ask the host school to run a competition to design our Awards Ceremony Invitation. The official 2014 Awards Ceremony Invitation is here
We will be announcing the venue for the 2014 Awards Ceremony soon.
So check back in Term 3 next year to book a seat for the 2013 Ceremony