YABBA is delighted to announce that the Copyright Agency’s Cultural Fund have granted us $15,000 to support Children’s Voices in Australian Fiction – YABBA Ambassadors Project in 2014.
YABBA will fund Aussie Authors and Illustrators visiting schools to engage students with Recommending, Reading, Rating and Rewarding Australian fiction.
The YABBA Ambassadors Project provides for up to 25 school visits across Victoria.
Each visit will consist of a creator presenting their normal school-visit material in a half-day session in either metropolitan Melbourne or a regional Victorian school.
This project has limited funding, so YABBA needs a method of selecting schools and matching them to the most appropriate Aussie Creator. We are expecting that school visits funded through this project to be highly competitive. We ask both schools and creators to complete a detailed Expression of Interest (EOI) using the forms linked below.
The key points to note are[su_list style=”check”]
- Only 25 School visits will be funded under this project
- The school visit is fully funded by YABBA using the Copyright Agency Funding
- The allocation of school visits is competitive for both schools and creators
- Please note the closing date for expressions of interest for your category
- Successful submissions will be notified in early May
[su_button link=” https://yabba.org.au/school-eoi/” color=”#1c44d7″ size=”3″ style=”2″ dark=”0″ radius=”auto” target=”self”]School EOI and FAQ’s[/su_button]
[su_button link=” https://yabba.org.au/creator-eoi/” color=”#1c44d7″ size=”3″ style=”2″ dark=”0″ radius=”auto” target=”self”]Creator EOI and FAQ’s[/su_button]