Hi Everyone –
Does your school library use Softlink as their Library Management System? I do and this prompted a conversation with the Softlink team. I tested it at my school and it worked!
If you use Softlink/Oliver then we have the best news for you!
As you know YABBA Nominations need to be your school’s top Australian Fiction titles published in the last 10 years.
You can try the following steps:
- Navigate to Circulation > Reports
- Select “Usage with Search Criteria”
- From the Borrower Type box, select Student
- Then in the Resources section, in Subjects, enter (copy a paste the string):
Australian AND Fiction
- You can also select the Fiction Collection – by category – Picture Books, Junior Fiction, Fiction and Senior Fiction
- Enter the Publication year range (2012 – 2022)
- Then in the Transactions section enter the Transaction date range (the period that the loans were made between) You can use the last year of this term up to you!
- In the Reports section, select the Most Popular Resources report in Excel format. Choose Excel so that you can save the file as a .CSV (comma delimited) file that can be uploaded to other applications that may allow that functionality.
- Click Report and download the report when it finishes running.
Then simply send these nominations to email@example.com by the closing date on 31st March!